- Click Account in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click Funds.
- Click Add New Account under My Bank Accounts.
- Click Continue.
- Choose your bank from the list of major banks, or type the name of your bank and search for it.
- Enter your online banking username and password.
- Choose a checking account you'd like to link.
Note: If you receive the error message “Error: Please disable the added/extra security placed on the account” in the process, you need to either disable the two-factor verification setup on your bank account, or contact the bank to confirm there is no issue with your online banking profile.
Still have questions? Submit a question request.