If applicable to you, a Schedule K-1 form will be sent to you before March 15th, based on your investment portfolio. Depreciation deductions and expenses are taken into consideration to help decrease and defer your taxable rental income. Please check out out blog for more details about Tax Reporting Process with Ark7.
Articles in this section
- What is Ark7 Investment?
- What are Ark7’s benefits?
- Who can invest in Ark7?
- Is Ark7 open to foreign investors?
- How is monthly dividend calculated?
- What is the minimum investment?
- When will I receive my Tax form?
- How do I become an A1 User?
- What is Berkeley Property Promotion?
- How do I exit on Ark7?